Monday 16 September 2013

I need to share this testimony:

About two of my colleagues kept coughing last week and I kept telling myself that thousands may cough by my side and ten thousands by my right, I would not cough. Alas, I found my throat dry and coughing too one day like that last week. Where was cough coming from? No oh.

But it persisted. So I decided to take a cup of minty tea. Some of my colleagues who saw me when I went for the tea asked if I was fine. I told them my throat was misbehaving. But I added that it was not possible for me to be coughing that the cough was just joking. And so right there I said to the cough, 'Cough, you can't continue to disturb me, get off.'

I have not coughed since then. Oh that I make use of my authority as a 'god' that I am more and more. My words carry power. I reign here on earth as a king and a priest unto my God.

No comments:

Post a Comment