Monday 24 February 2014

HE KNOWS MY NAME

And He did it again! I needed to get to the main road from an area where it is not easy to get public transport. I saw some public buses, but it was as if they were not ready to pick anyone on the road. I did not want to stay there for too long, so I prayed that the Lord would get me out of the place somehow. And He did. Few minutes after narrowly missing a bus that dropped some passengers across from where I was standing, a chauffeured jeep truck pulled up beside me and the woman at the back seat asked me to hop in. She was coming from the same place I came out from and was heading in my direction. I thought to myself:

"Lord,
You do really know my name,
You hear me when I call
And before the world began,
My life was in Your hand."

No comments:

Post a Comment