Tuesday 22 January 2013

SEAT MIRACLE

Yesterday morning when going to work, the train I boarded was filled to the brim and a lot of us stood up all through the thirty minutes journey. I had to go on this particular train as the next train in my direction was to come eight minutes after which would make me for work. I for one did not like the standing because I couldn't read my book (I usually have a book in my bag everyday to kill time with while going to and coming from work).
This morning however, I asked the Lord to get me a seat anyhow. But to my dismay, there were many people waiting for the train like we had yesterday. So, I had no seat and had to stand again. Suddenly, an officer appeared from nowhere announcing that the train would not stop until it gets to Aulnay Sous Bois, meaning passengers going to La Plaine-Stade-de-France should leave the train. Many people trooped out. I was not so much paying attention until my colleagues called out to me to sit down on a vacant seat close to the door before another person took the seat I sat down, and then it occurred to me that the Lord just answered my prayer.
And by the time we would reach La Plaine-Stade-de-France, alas, the train stopped. So, my colleagues wondered aloud why those people were asked to leave the train initially when the train was still going to stop. I told them it happened so I could sit down. Bewildered and grateful, I told the Lord in my heart, 'Wow, Jesus, You did this for me!' I settled down to read my book, and I enjoyed it!
— in France.

No comments:

Post a Comment