Tuesday 14 October 2014

PASTOR TAIWO IREDELE ODUBIYI


I love this woman of God! I first met her in 2002 in my pre-degree days. My friend Oluwatoyin was reading 'Love Fever', one of her books, which she got from someone, and she lent it to me to read. I enjoyed the book and learnt a lot from it. I remember Toyin and I making commentaries on the book, on how Tosin was stubborn and how her husband did not help matters either because he was insensitive. To me, it was unforgivable that Ladi forgot Tosin's birthday. We oohed and aahed about how Tosin narrowly escaped being dashed HIV by Joe and were glad everything ended well after the turbulence.

Anyway, that was the first book that taught me that it is not only men that have fall into extra-marital affairs, women do too. Now I am talking about a Christian marriage that has its foundation on Christ Jesus. I have understood from books and shared experiences that many genuine children of God who fall into adultery in marriages do not set  out to cheat on their darling spouses, it always start with innocent gestures.... So, I learnt not only to pray ahead against strange women in my marriage but also against strange men....

I have read several of Pastor Taiwo's books since then and I was never disappointed. She is a Christian relationship/marriage minister and her books are mostly romance fictions. They are stories that feature different scenerios in relationships--especially courtships and marriages. Those stories teach you all you need to know about godly relationships, how you behave in courtships and marriages, what to do when you find yourself in a particular shoe. They are excellently written in good and simple English and apart from learning godly principles from them, they are enjoyable stories as well.

I recommend Pastor Iredele's books, you won't regret reading anyone of them. God bless her more.

No comments:

Post a Comment