Friday 8 November 2013

HE HEARS ME WHEN I CALL


I heard a sound from the phone I am charging and checked on it only to discover the charger had lost contact with the charging point. So, I bent down to adjust it but all to no avail. It kept on losing the contact once it got it and I kept on ranting and telling the charger I did not have time for nonsense. But then, I stopped complaining and asked the Lord to help me get a good fix and immediately it became connected and did no longer disconnect. I was dazed.

I had a similar experience a few days ago. I was looking for my Bible in the room. I checked everywhere but could not find it. I left the room and re-entered again, but couldn't locate it still. So, I prayed that the Lord should show me where it was and just on that note, my head turned to the left and I saw it sitting majestically somewhere I had definitely looked through before.

Really, the Lord cares about every tit-bit of our lives and He does answer prayers. If only we would always tell Him everything in prayer, what a peace our heart would know. I just learnt again that He hears me when I call.

#FeelingDeeplyLovedByMyDaddy

No comments:

Post a Comment